We know that a customer’s journey doesn’t start and end at a port. So Namma Shipping has forged strategic partnerships to meet other vital needs our customers have for accommodation, Hajj and Umrah services and overland transportation to name a few. One of the most important trade agreements Namma Shipping Lines has is with Saudi Arabian Public Transport Company or SAPTCO, to transport passengers round-trip between various destinations within the Kingdom, other countries in the GCC, Egypt and Sudan. Our partnership with Namma Tours & Marine Division provides technical services and crew management.
Namma Shipping Lines’ other trade partners are:
- Abu-Sarhat - for transportation
- Mawaddah International Group for Hotel & Umrah Services
- Bassam Marine Agency Est.
- Al-Sary for Marine Services Est.
- Rahal International - for transportation, Dubai, UAE
- Souna Agency Company, Sawakin, Sudan
- Ad-Diaa Agency Company, Sawakin, Sudan
- Trans Pacific Marine Company, Egypt
These trade partners along with our state of the art ships, automated processing, excellent customer service and professional staff help to make Namma Shipping Lines the region’s industry leader in terms of ensuring the safety, reliability and comfort of each customer’s travel experience and cargo shipping needs.